Hello! I'm Kumi and here is where I record my daily life and some English tips. Celendly is the word I have created by combining "Celeberity" + "Friendly". Thanks for stopping by!

1.21.2013

Les Miserables

After the 5months break of "Not Posting Any Blogs" (though it was not on purpose...) I've realized these things:

#1: I'm not good at publishing my thoughts and daily life.

#2: Also not good at keep doing something constantly.


Anyhow... Since we've got free movie tickets, we've decided to watch "les miserables" yesterday. Wihout any pre-information of the story nor the actors, within 2minutes, we've realized that "OK, this is the movie of musicals..." I don't mean to give a hard judgement on his film (actually it was a great one!!) but it was pretty tiresome of watching 2.5 hours long musicals.

Well, but check this out if you're interested!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿